Dr. William Brennick was born in Butte, MT and has been serving the community with excellent dental care since 1978. He graduated from Carroll College with a bachelor’s degree in biology and received his Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from Washington University in 1976.
Dr. Brennick is very active in the Montana Dental Association and Butte District Dental Society and serves on various advisory boards. He is also involved in many professional organizations, including:
- The Academy of General Dentistry, Member
- The Montana Dental Association, Member
- The American Dental Association, Member
- The International College of Dentists, Fellow
- The International Congress of Oral Implantologists, Fellow
Dr. Brennick was also a clinical instructor at the Carroll College School of Dental Hygiene.
Dr. Brennick has been married to his wife, Michele, since 1974. Together they have two grown children, Maura and Anton. He is involved in many community activities and enjoys volunteering his time. He also enjoys the various outdoor activities that can be experienced in Big Sky Country.