We are so very excited to announce that we are once again able to provide dental services for you, our valuable patients. Butte Family Dental will reopen on April 27, 2020
While things are certainly not “business as usual,” we wanted to let you know we are here for you in our clean, comfortable, and safe environment. Our standards are well “above and beyond” what the American Dental Association and Centers for Disease Control recommend. We love what we do and the people we do it for. We are always here for you.
Here are a few things we have done to ensure safety for everyone who comes into our office:
- Continually taking our staff’s temperatures
- Taking every patient’s temperature
- Seating patients in the dental chair immediately upon arrival, or having you wait in your vehicle
- Not allowing anyone to come into treatment areas with patients
- Installing and using special systems like the PurVac to reduce aerosol
- Increase use of PPE (Personal Protective Equipment) like gowns, Level 3 masks, full coverage goggles, etc.
- Put into practice new donning and doffing protocols (the putting on a removing of work-related protective gear and uniforms)
- More deliberately coordinating our patient schedules to reduce the number of people in the office at one time.
This high level of service is just one of the many ways that we are supporting our community, and it is included in the excellent work that we do…we go through a comprehensive disinfection after every patient is cared for.
Dr. Tara Gilbreath, Dr. Kyle McIntyre and all team members here at Butte Family Dental will continue to go above and beyond for our patients…it is second nature. For this and many other reasons, many of our patients have trusted their care with us for years.
We very much look forward to seeing you, your family, and your friends very soon.
Dr. Tara Gilbreath & Dr. Kyle McIntyre
Butte Family Dental