Dental crowns and Dental bridges are one way the Butte Family Dental team can save you from the pain and discomfort of damaged or missing teeth. Our experienced dentists – Dr. Gilbreath, Dr. McIntyre, and Dr. Brennick – will make sure you are ready to eat, speak, and smile with confidence when you leave our Butte, MT dentist office.
Call us at 406-565-4458 to schedule your consultation for dental bridges and dental crowns in Butte, MT.
What Is a Dental Crown?
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped shell that covers the entire visible portion of your tooth. Dental crowns restore the shape, size, color, and strength of a tooth. We offer a variety of crown materials, including gold, tooth-colored zirconia, and e.max ceramic, to best suit your needs.
Dental crowns are used to:
- strengthen a tooth with a large filling
- protect a weak tooth from breaking
- restore a tooth that has had a root canal
- attach dental bridges
- restore a broken tooth
- cover a tooth that is discolored or badly shaped
- cover a dental implant
If you are having difficulty chewing or speaking because of missing teeth, a dental bridge of replacement teeth can fill the gap where your teeth used to be. Dental bridges can be made of gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of materials and are usually attached to surrounding teeth for support.
We offer three kinds of dental bridges:
- Removable Bridge or Partial Dentures – can be removed for sleep or cleaning.
- Fixed Bridge or Fixed Partial Denture – can be removed only by your dentist.
- Implant Bridge – attached directly to dental implants for a secure, lasting hold.
Fix Your Damaged Smile at Butte Family Dental
Call 406-565-4458 to set up your restorative dentistry consultation today. Our online form is a great way to ask us any questions you may have regarding your treatment, and even schedule your appointment.