Butte Family Dental in Butte, MT has a life-changing solution for anyone suffering from multiple dental problems robbing them from using their mouths: a full-mouth reconstruction in Butte, MT.
Our team has years of restorative dentistry experience, high-quality materials, and the latest technology to make sure you get the beautiful, functional smile you deserve. We also offer dental sedation for your ultimate comfort.
Call our office today at 406-565-4458 to schedule a time to come in and find out if a full-mouth reconstruction in Butte, MT is right for you.
What Is a Full-Mouth Reconstruction?
A full-mouth reconstruction is the process of restoring and rebuilding all your teeth with one comprehensive treatment plan. Each case is different, so we will work closely with you to decide which procedures you’ll need to reconstruct your smile.
We understand how important it is for you to be able to chew and speak well, and that’s our goal with full-mouth reconstructions. The fact that the appearance of your smile will improve is just a bonus!
You may be a candidate for our full-mouth reconstruction if:
- you have lost teeth due to decay or trauma
- you have broken or damaged teeth
- your teeth are worn down from erosion or teeth grinding
- you have ongoing complaints of headaches or jaw pain related to your bite
Some of the procedures we may recommend include:
- Teeth Fillings – tooth-colored composite fillings or safe silver fillings for cavities
- Dental Implants – to permanently replace your missing teeth
- Dental Crowns – to cover and protect damaged teeth or to restore implants
- Dental Bridges – to fill in gaps where teeth are missing
- Tooth Extractions – to remove teeth that are too damaged to save
- Dentures (Removable or Implant-Supported) – to replace a full upper or lower arch of teeth
Regain the Use and Beauty of Your Smile
Call Butte Family Dental today at 406-565-4458 to come in and discuss how a full-mouth reconstruction in Butte, MT can change your smile and your life. You can use our online form to ask questions regarding the treatment and schedule your consultation also. We will do all we can to give you a healthy, working smile.