All of us here at Butte Family Dental in Butte, MT care deeply about our community. We enjoy being a part of southwest Montana events and activities. We don’t just work here; we live here!
Our dental practice is supportive of our friends and neighbors through volunteering, fundraising, sponsorship, and outreach to local schools and day cares. We:
- Celebrate National Children’s Dental Health Month in February by offering dental screenings at day cares, preschools, and elementary schools (children are welcome to our office for tours any time of the year)
- Sponsor the Montana Tech Athletics Association
- Sponsor area high school athletics
- Volunteer judges at science fairs
- Sponsor Big Brothers Big Sisters
- Volunteer for and sponsor Sunshine Camp
- Offer a Halloween Candy Buy Back
- Help with other benefits and charities that support those in our community
Choose a family dentist that cares about our community! Call Butte Family Dental today at 406-565-4458 to find out more about how we serve the community. You can use our online form to ask questions and even schedule a time to visit.