While our dentists have advanced training in procedures designed to save damaged teeth, like root canals, it’s better to prevent damage in the first place. That’s where Butte, MT general dentistry comes in. While regular dental exams and dental cleanings are the cornerstone of general dental care, it also includes:
- Nutritional counseling to help you make dietary changes that will benefit your oral health and overall health too
- Preventive treatments like fluoride to help prevent cavities
- Screenings for cavities and issues like gum disease
- A comfortable patient experience, no matter what brings you here
- Amenities and dental sedation to help calm your nerves
Don’t neglect your family’s general dental care! Call 406-565-4458 to make an appointment today.
Manage Your Wellness With General Dental Treatments
At Butte Family Dental, you have the advantage of two great dentists supported by a team of dedicated professionals who know just how to apply modern technology and training to your smile needs at every stage of life. You can count on general dental care that benefits your entire family:
- Dental Cleanings And Exams – Visit us every six months to have your teeth cleaned and your mouth screened for emerging issues like oral cancer, cavities, and gum disease.
- Dental Sealants – Protect your teeth from dangerous bacteria that creates problems.
- Fluoride Treatments – Strengthen your smile with fluoride so you’re less likely to develop disease and decay along the way.
- Gum Disease Treatment – We can save your natural smile with conservative gum disease treatments.
- Mouthguards – Prevent damage, wear, and sports injuries with one of our custom oral appliances and guards that are made just for you.
Healthy Teeth Depend On Healthy Gums
You can’t have healthy teeth without healthy gums! While many people worry about cavities, gum disease is actually the leading cause of tooth loss among adults. So, our dentists look for signs of gum disease during every exam. If you have it, they can treat it with a deep cleaning method called scaling and root planing. This removes bacteria and makes it more difficult for it to collect in spaces between teeth and gums. As with anything else, the sooner you catch it and treat it, the easier it will be for you in the long run.
To get the general dentistry in Butte, MT your family needs, contact Butte Family Dental at 406-565-4458 or . Our office is located near the Butte Family YMCA and Stodden Park.