Having a hard time chewing is not only frustrating; it can also negatively affect your overall quality of life and total body wellness. Fortunately, our dentists provide Butte, MT restorative dental care, from dental implants to dental bridges, that will give you back your ability to chew comfortably. Our restorative dentistry program will:
- Return your mouth to its full capacity
- Make your smile look and feel better
- Improve your oral health and overall wellness
No more avoiding the foods you love because it’s too hard to chew them! Call Butte Family Dental today at 406-565-4458 to schedule a time to come in and talk to us about your problem. Together we’ll come up with a solution that makes sense for you. In addition to Butte, we welcome patients from other southwestern Montana communities, including Deer Lodge, Anaconda, Dillon, Whitehall, and Twin Bridges.
We’ll Help You Choose The Right Tooth Replacement Option
If missing teeth are making it hard to chew, Butte Family Dental has a solution that can help you, including:
- Dental Implants – Our dentists have a wealth of experience with implants to give you back a fully functional, attractive smile. Our quality dental implant solutions will replace irreparable or missing teeth and give you back the ability to chew your food with ease.
- Dentures – You can choose from full or partial traditional dentures. We also offer implant-retained dentures, which combine the stability of dental implants with a denture that replaces all your teeth.
- Dental Bridges – Dental bridges are a tried-and-true way to fill a gap in your mouth that is causing you discomfort. Our experienced dental team can help you decide if one of our dental bridge options is right for you.
Address Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry
You never know what sort of challenging oral health situations will come your way in the course of a lifetime. Fortunately, in addition to replacing missing teeth, our dentists can fix other kinds of dental damage too, from a cavity to a broken tooth. Our restorative dentistry procedures include:
- Tooth-colored fillings to repair minor decay or cavities
- Dental crowns to mend issues ranging from a broken tooth to severe decay
- Root canal therapy to save an infected tooth and eliminate pain
- Inlays or onlays to fix cavities that are too large for fillings yet not large enough for crowns
Let our restorative dental care in Butte, MT help you enjoy eating your favorite foods again and let you get back to living life to the fullest! Call 406-565-4458 for a free consultation or .