Get Quick Relief With Emergency Dental Care in Butte, MT
There are many reasons you might need emergency dental care, from a toothache to a broken tooth to unexplained dental pain. If any of these describe your situation, you are experiencing a dental emergency.
Call our Butte, MT dentist office immediately at 406-565-4458. Butte Family Dental is dedicated to making sure our patients get the urgent care they need the same day! We’ll eliminate your pain right away (without a lecture) and treat the source, so you will feel better quickly.
In addition to a same-day appointment, you’ll get:
- Care from dentists who have received advanced training in areas like oral surgery and root canal therapy
- Procedures performed with patient-friendly technology like rotary endodontic equipment for comfortable root canals
- Dental sedation if you need it
Get Treatment for Common Dental Emergencies
Three main reasons for dental pain are tooth decay, tooth infection, and injury.
- Tooth decay and tooth infection – If tooth decay has gotten out of control, sometimes a cavity gets deep enough to cause pain. A tooth filling may be enough to repair the decay, but if the cavity has infected the interior of your tooth, you may need a root canal and dental crown.
- Injuries – An accident or any kind of trauma can damage or knock out a tooth. If you have a broken tooth or knocked-out tooth, bring it (or the pieces) with you in a small container of milk or saliva, being careful not to handle the root. We will make every effort to save your tooth. If it can’t be saved, you have several tooth replacement options, including dental implants and dental bridges.
Need emergency dental care? Call Butte Family Dental immediately at 406-565-4458. No matter what is causing your discomfort, our dentists will see you the same day you call. You’ll find our office near Stodden Park and the Butte Family YMCA.