- Correct crooked teeth without traditional braces
- Request a free orthodontics consultation
- Create a better smile in months, not years
Many adults are interested in orthodontic care but are hesitant to get braces. If that sounds familiar, then Six Month Smiles in Butte, MT may be for you. With this service, you could:
- Straighten your crooked teeth
- Correct an overbite and other bite issues
- Get the smile you want in a fraction of the time of traditional braces
You might be surprised how simple it is to get the smile of your dreams! Call Butte Family Dental at 406-565-4458 for a free consultation to find out if you can benefit from these braces.
Six Month Braces Focus On Your Smile Zone For Faster Results
For many adults, braces bring back memories of middle school hallways! Knowing that many teens wear braces for 18 months or more, we understand why some people don’t want to move forward with orthodontic treatment.
Six Month Smiles addresses many of the common concerns about wearing traditional metal braces. Six Months Smiles is designed to focus on cosmetic improvements by moving only the teeth in your smile zone. These are the teeth that are most visible when you smile. When compared to standard braces, this treatment is:
- Fast – As the name suggests, many people can transform their smiles in around six months.
- More Discreet – The brackets are ceramic, so they are less noticeable than metal brackets.
- Comfortable – By moving fewer teeth, you can change your smile more easily and comfortably.
When you are finished, you will have a more attractive smile, plus your straight teeth will be easier to clean with your daily brushing and flossing and regular dental cleanings. That can lower your risk of tooth decay and periodontal disease. You may even want to combine your orthodontic care with teeth whitening for an even bigger smile improvement.
Find Out If You’re A Good Candidate For Six Month Smiles Treatment
The best way to determine if this service is right for you is to visit our office for a free consultation. During your appointment, our doctors can determine if this orthodontic option will help you reach your goals. It works best for:
- Patients who want a straighter smile very quickly
- Adults who have let their childhood orthodontic work revert back into misalignment
- People with gapped, crowded, or misaligned teeth in their smile zone
- People with just one or two problem teeth
- Adults who want to avoid traditional metal brackets and wires