If you are experiencing any dental pain or dental emergencies in Butte, MT, we will see you as soon as possible. We want to:
- End your pain
- Address your immediate problem
- Treat you as painlessly as possible
- Prepare you for long-term oral health
Our goal is to provide emergency dental care as soon as we are able, and many times we can do that the same day you contact us. Call Butte Family Dental at 406-565-4458 now if you’re dealing with a dental problem and need urgent dental care.
Don’t Wait When You Need Emergency Dental Care
If you have a toothache, an infected or abscessed tooth, or a dental injury, we want you to reach out to us as soon as you are able. Whatever your situation, our team of dental professionals is prepared to help with a variety of services:
- Root Canals – An infected tooth can make eating difficult. It also can lead to abscesses that are painful all the time. This is not a problem that will go away on its own. A root canal procedure can remove the infected tissue, repair your tooth, and get you back to feeling like yourself.
- Dental Crown – If you have a large cavity, a broken tooth, or a cracked tooth, you can get a crown to rebuild the tooth and allow you to bite and chew comfortably again.
- Dental Bridge – If you lose one tooth or a few teeth to an accident, we can replace them with a bridge.
- Dentures – If you lose an entire row of teeth, dentures can replace them.
- Dental Implants – Implants can support your crown, bridge, or dentures so you can feel like you have healthy, strong teeth again.
End Dental Pain & Stay Comfortable During Treatment
Without a doubt, an oral emergency can cause you to feel anxious for a number of reasons. Knowing who you can call can make a difference. So can visiting a practice that makes patient comfort a priority. In addition to providing amenities for our patients, we also offer three levels of dental sedation for pain-free and worry-free treatments.
If you need assistance with dental emergencies in Butte, MT, call 406-565-4458 now to reach Butte Family Dental. For non-emergency care, you also can .