Mend Dental Damage With Restorative Dentistry in Butte, MT
There are many different kinds of dental damage, from cavities to broken teeth. Fortunately, our Butte Family Dental team has many ways to repair it with restorative dentistry in our Butte, MT dentist office.
Your restorative dental care will go smoothly, thanks to:
- Three experienced dentists, with advanced training in areas like prosthodontics and dental implants
- Up-to-date technology like rotary endodontic equipment for comfortable root canals
- A choice of three kinds of dental sedation
- Private operatories to help you feel comfortable during treatment
If you have dental damage that needs to be repaired, call 406-565-4458.
Restorative Dentistry Procedures Fix Your Dental Damage
Whether you have a cavity or an infected tooth, we’ve got a restorative dentistry procedure to return your smile to health. Your smile will look and feel good again with:
- Tooth fillings. Not all cavities are the same. So we offer both amalgam, which often works best in areas subjected to a lot of chewing pressure, and tooth-colored composite, which blends seamlessly into your smile.
- Dental crowns. A crown mends many kinds of damage, including severely decayed teeth and broken teeth. It can also be used to cover cosmetic issues such as stains.
- Inlays and onlays. These dental restorations fix cavities that are too large for fillings but not large enough for crowns.
- Root canals. Our dentists remove infection from the soft center of your tooth to save the tooth and keep infection from spreading to nearby bone and teeth.
Choose From Multiple Tooth Replacement Options
Our Butte, MT dentists have more than one way to replace missing teeth. Depending on your situation, you can choose:
- A dental bridge to replace anywhere from one tooth to multiple teeth. The appliance can be supported by nearby teeth. If you’d prefer not to modify healthy teeth, we can use dental implants to support the bridge instead.
- Dentures, either full or partial. You can choose traditional dentures or dental implant dentures.
- Dental implants are the only teeth replacements that protect your jaw from bone loss. They can be used with a dental crown, a bridge, or dentures. Our dentists both place and restore implants.
If you’re interested in restorative dentistry, call 406-565-4458.