- Eat what you want again without pain or problems
- Rebuild your natural smile & speak normally
- Stay relaxed with our dental sedation options
Unfortunately, you can hurt your smile in many different ways. Fortunately, our Butte Family Dental team can reverse the damage by repairing and replacing your teeth with restorative dentistry in Butte, MT. We will help you:
- Take care of tooth decay
- End the pain of an infected tooth
- Recreate a complete smile
- Bite and chew anything you would like to eat
Discover how our dentists can put our advanced technology to use for you and your smile. Call 406-565-4458 to schedule your appointment or free consultation at Butte Family Dental.
Restorative Dental Care Repairs Dental Damage
Whether you have a cavity, an infected tooth, or missing teeth, we have restorative procedures to return your smile to health. Your smile will look and feel good again with our services, such as:
- Tooth Fillings – We offer both amalgam and tooth-colored composite fillings at our office. Depending on the location of your cavity, you may prefer a filling that restores your ability to chew effectively or one that blends seamlessly into your smile.
- Dental Crowns And Bridges – Crowns can mend severely decayed teeth, broken teeth, and cracked teeth. They can also be used to cover cosmetic issues such as stains.
- Inlays And Onlays – These restorations fix cavities that are too large for fillings but don’t need a full crown.
- Root Canals – If you have a tooth infection, we can remove the infected tissue and cap your tooth with a crown.
- Dentures – You can choose partial or full dentures, and you can receive traditional or implant-supported dentures to replace your missing teeth.
- Dental Implants – These teeth replacements protect your jaw from bone loss. They take the place of your roots to secure dental crowns, bridges, or dentures. Our dentists both place and restore implants.
Remain Comfortable During Your Care
Most people will need restorative treatments at one time or another. We understand that many people can feel anxious about these procedures. Know that your comfort is always one of our top priorities. With local anesthesia and dental sedation, we can keep you pain-free and help you remain relaxed during your visit.
Get your smile back in shape with Butte Family Dental. If you’re interested in restorative dentistry in Butte, MT, or call 406-565-4458.