- Stop painful problems by removing impacted teeth
- Receive anesthesia & sedation for a painless procedure
- Schedule a free consultation before an extraction
Wisdom teeth often erupt between the teenage years and the early 20s. The problem with these teeth is that there often isn’t enough room for them to come in correctly. Knowing this, we are happy to offer wisdom teeth removal in Butte, MT to:
- Reduce your risk of tooth decay and gum infections
- Prevent changes to your smile
- Avoid pain caused by the pressure of impacted wisdom teeth
- Maintain your long-term oral health
Our dentists at Butte Family Dental have done countless extractions during their decades of care. With their advanced training and memberships in organizations like the Academy of General Dentistry, they perform individual and full-mouth teeth removal. Call 406-565-4458 to schedule an appointment or free consultation for you or someone you love.
Protect Your Smile With A Wisdom Teeth Extraction
Taking out wisdom teeth can get complicated depending on the position of your molars and other factors. Fortunately, our dentists have done countless extractions in their careers. In addition to our skilled team of professionals, we offer:
- Nine private operatories
- Comfort amenities like cozy chairs and blankets
- Advanced technology so your procedure is comfortable and precise
Our digital X-rays allow us to monitor the condition of your wisdom teeth to identify problems with minimal radiation. To keep you comfortable during your visits, we offer local anesthesia and three levels of dental sedation, so you can trust that your procedure will be as pain-free as possible. Because we’re in network with many insurance plans, it also often costs less to have one of our dentists perform your extraction versus visiting an oral surgeon.
We Can Handle Others Extractions, Too
Wisdom teeth aren’t the only teeth that sometimes need to be removed. Even though keeping your adult teeth for a lifetime is ideal, there are situations when removal is necessary. Some instances:
- Tooth Decay Or Trauma – If a tooth is too decayed or broken to be saved with a tooth filling, root canal, or dental crown, it will need to be removed.
- Gum Disease – When gum disease loosens or significantly damages a tooth, the tooth will need to be extracted to prevent infection or damage to surrounding tissues and teeth.
- Crowding – Sometimes teeth get crowded and cause alignment issues. A tooth might be removed to reduce crowding and prepare for orthodontic treatment.
- Infection Or Risk Of Infection – If tooth decay gets inside the tooth, bacteria can invade the tooth and cause serious infection. When infection is not addressed in time with a root canal, the infection can spread. In that case, the tooth should be extracted.
- Preparation For Replacement Teeth – We may need to remove teeth to prepare for dental implants, implant-supported dentures, or removable dentures.
Contact Butte Family Dental at 406-565-4458 or for your free consultation for painless wisdom tooth removal in Butte, MT.