Don’t let damaged or missing teeth affect your quality of life. Instead, talk to our doctors about how you can get dental crowns and bridges in Butte, MT. With our restorations, you can:
- Eat your favorite foods again
- Fill gaps in your smile
- Protect your teeth against further damage
- Make it easier to keep your smile healthy
Dental Crowns Can Fix Many Problems
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped shell that covers the entire visible portion of your tooth. It restores the shape, size, color, and strength of a tooth. You can choose from several materials at our office, including gold, tooth-colored zirconia, and e.max ceramic, to best suit your needs. A crown will:
- Strengthen a tooth with a large filling
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Restore a tooth that has had a root canal
- Support a dental bridge
- Repair a broken tooth
- Cover a tooth that is discolored or badly shaped
Crowns also can be attached to dental implants to replace teeth that have been lost or removed.
Rebuild Your Smile With A Dental Bridge
If you are having difficulty chewing or speaking because of lost teeth, a dental bridge can fill the gap in your smile and restore the function of your missing teeth. Like crowns, bridges can be made of gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of materials. They are usually attached to surrounding teeth for support. We offer three kinds of dental bridges:
- Removable bridges or partial dentures can be removed for sleeping or cleaning.
- Fixed bridges or fixed partial dentures can be removed only by your dentist.
- Implant-supported bridges are attached to dental implants for a secure, lasting hold.
Call 406-565-4458 or to find out more about dental crowns and bridges in Butte, MT. Come see our team at Butte Family Dental, which is located near Stodden Park and the Butte Family YMCA.