Repair Your Smile With Dental Crowns & Bridges in Butte, MT
With dental crowns and bridges, the Butte Family Dental team can save you from the pain and discomfort of damaged or missing teeth. We’ll make sure you are ready to eat, speak, and smile with confidence when you leave our Butte, MT dentist office.
These versatile dental restorations will:
- Enable you to eat your favorite foods again
- Fill in gaps in your smile
- Protect your teeth against further damage
- Make it easier to keep your smile healthy
Dental Crowns Fix Many Problems
A dental crown is a tooth-shaped shell that covers the entire visible portion of your tooth. It restores the shape, size, color, and strength of a tooth. You can choose from several materials, including gold, tooth-colored zirconia, and e.max ceramic, to best suit your needs.
A crown will:
- Strengthen a tooth with a large filling
- Protect a weak tooth from breaking
- Restore a tooth that has had a root canal
- Support dental bridges
- Repair a broken tooth
- Cover a tooth that is discolored or badly shaped
- Replace a missing tooth when used with a dental implant
Replace Missing Teeth With a Dental Bridge
If you are having difficulty chewing or speaking because of missing teeth, a dental bridge of replacement teeth can fill the gap in your smile. Dental bridges can be made of gold, alloys, porcelain, or a combination of materials. They are usually attached to surrounding teeth for support.
We offer three kinds of dental bridges:
- Removable bridges or partial dentures can be removed for sleeping or cleaning.
- Fixed bridges or fixed partial dentures can be removed only by your dentist.
- Implant bridges are attached directly to dental implants for a secure, lasting hold.
Call 406-565-4458 to learn more about dental crowns and bridges. Our Butte, MT dentist office is located near Stodden Park and the Butte Family YMCA.