- Visit a dental team who will ease your anxiety
- Take advantage of our many comfort amenities
- Pick the right sedation option for you
Millions of people in the United States struggle with dental anxiety. The reasons for this can vary from person to person, but we have a solution that can help. Our sedation options in Butte, MT have helped countless people:
- Receive preventive care
- Get restorative treatments, including teeth replacements
- Make improvements to their smiles
- Enjoy the confidence that comes with a healthy mouth
Call 406-565-4458 to find out more about how Butte Family Dental can help you feel at ease while you are in our office.
Choose From Three Types Of Sedation
You may have avoided the dentist for years due to anxiety or fear. You also may have anxiety about a particular procedure, such as a root canal or other restorative dentistry. Regardless, we have witnessed how our sedation has helped many individuals get the treatment they need and deserve for better oral health. You can get the right level of sedation for your ultimate comfort with our three choices:
- Inhaled Sedation – Better known as laughing gas, this level of sedation will make you feel very relaxed in a matter of minutes. The effects also wear quickly after your procedure, so you can even drive yourself home!
- Oral Sedation – This FDA-approved pill provides a moderate level of sedation. The medication takes about an hour to take effect, and it can only be prescribed by Montana dentists who carry a conscious sedation certificate. With this option, you are likely to feel relaxed and sleepy during your appointment.
- IV sedation – This quick and predictable sedation option allows us to control the level of sedation throughout your procedure. We can put you to sleep within a minute, so you can get your dental work done without battling fear the entire time. You’ll be unaware of the sights, sounds, or smells of your treatment.
Whether you’re getting a routine cleaning or having teeth extracted, talk to us beforehand about how sedation dentistry can give you a stress-free appointment. We’ll gather your medical history and discuss your anxiety level before deciding which type of sedation you may need. No matter which one you choose, you’ll be monitored throughout your treatment.
Pick A Dental Practice That Values Your Comfort
Sedation is just one of the ways our compassionate team will talk you through your general dental care so you know exactly what to expect. To help you relax even more, you can take advantage of our:
- Private Operatories – Your privacy and sense of security are important to us. If you’re feeling vulnerable and self-conscious, we’ll treat you in a private room.
- Comfortable Chairs – Any experience, including dental appointments, seems less stressful when you’re comfortable.
- Longer Appointments – If you need a break, just let us know. Our dental professionals will work at the pace you feel comfortable.
- Blankets And Pillows – Stay warm and cozy while you’re in our chair.
If you suffer from dental anxiety but are ready to get your oral health back on track, we can and want to help. Our sedation options in Butte, MT can ease your concerns. Call Butte Family Dental at 406-565-4458 or .