Get Your Teeth Back With Dentures in Butte, MT
If you need replacement teeth to regain a more youthful smile, Butte Family Dental can help. Our expert team can fit you with custom dentures in Butte, MT and get you back to living your life without a second thought about the way your smile looks.
- You won’t mind revealing your smile
- Your face will look fuller, with no sunken cheeks
- You’ll be able to eat a wider variety of food
Trust the skills and experience of the only multi-dentist practice in the Butte, MT community. Call us today at 406-565-4458 to set up your consultation. You can choose either traditional dentures or dental implant dentures. Our dentists will help you decide which tooth replacement option is right for you.
Traditional Dentures May Be Right for You
Traditional, removable dentures are still the best option for many people, especially those who aren’t good candidates for dental implants. These are an affordable tooth replacement option that will restore your chewing ability and appearance when teeth are lost or extracted.
We offer two types of removable dentures:
- Complete dentures, used when all teeth are missing
- Partial dentures, used when some natural teeth remain; usually held in place with a metal framework
Consider Dental Implant Dentures for Extra Stability
Our Butte, MT dentists have more than 30 years of combined implant experience. They can use several implants to anchor a partial or full denture in your mouth. We can place implants for you right here in our office with dental sedation.
Implant-supported dentures are superior to removable dentures in many ways. They:
- Do not shift, slide, or come out when you chew or speak
- Help maintain jawbone integrity
- Prevent a sunken facial appearance
- Do not require adhesives
- Only need regular care and cleaning like natural teeth
Temporary dentures may also be used after extractions to allow your jaw to heal before we restore your implants or place your conventional denture.
Call us at 406-565-4458 to schedule a visit to our office to discuss your options for dentures. Our expert restorative dentistry team will make sure you get the replacement teeth that work best for your smile.