- Enjoy a confident, natural-looking smile again
- Avoid bone loss in your jaw with dental implants
- Eat a wider variety of food with replacement teeth
Don’t let your missing teeth keep you from enjoying life. Our expert team can fit you with custom dentures in Butte, MT. With our replacement teeth, you can:
- Regain a more youthful smile
- Prevent bone loss and avoid sunken cheeks
- Eat a wide variety of food again
- Speak naturally and normally
Trust the skills and experience of our dentists. Call us today at 406-565-4458 to set up your free consultation. Our dental professionals will help you find the right tooth replacement option for you.
Traditional Dentures Could Work For Your Needs
Traditional removable dentures are still the best option for many people. These affordable teeth replacements will restore some of your chewing ability and the appearance of a complete smile. We offer two types of removable dentures:
- Complete Dentures – These can replace a full arch of teeth.
- Partial Dentures – These can fill gaps created when you are missing multiple teeth.
Dentures have been a staple of restorative dentistry for centuries. However, modern dentures are stronger than ever while looking more like real teeth.
Consider Dental Implants For Stronger Replacement Teeth
Our dentists have many years of implant experience. They can use dental implants to anchor a partial or full denture in your mouth. We can place implants comfortably with dental sedation. Implant-supported dentures are superior to removable dentures in many ways. They:
- Stay securely in place without denture adhesives
- Stop bone loss in your jaw
- Allow you to bite and chew anything you want to eat
- Do not require adhesives
- Are easy to care for and clean
Temporary dentures may be used after extractions to allow your jaw to heal before we restore your implants or place your conventional dentures in Butte, MT. Call us at 406-565-4458 or to visit us at Butte Family Dental. Our expert team will make sure you get the replacement teeth that work best for your smile.