- Secure your new teeth without any adhesives
- Bite & chew comfortably & confidently again
- Choose dental sedation for a pain-free procedure
Implants can be a life-changing solution for people who are missing teeth or don’t want to deal with loose-fitting dentures. By getting dental implants in Butte, MT, you can:
- Enjoy a natural-looking smile
- Eat the food that you enjoy comfortably
- Speak naturally and normally
- Fill gaps to stop your teeth from shifting
- Prevent bone loss that can occur with missing teeth
Our doctors have many years of combined experience with dental implants. Thanks to their advanced training and hands-on experience, they can surgically place implants and restore them at Butte Family Dental. You won’t need to see a specialist! Call 406-565-4458 to schedule a free consultation at our office.
Restore Your Lost Teeth With Implants
Modern implants have been around since the 1960s. With decades of innovation, they keep getting better, too. Implants were designed to act as prosthetic roots. As such, they make replacement teeth stronger and more secure. We can use implants in combination with all of these restorations:
- Dental Crowns – If you are missing a single tooth, an implant-supported crown is the closest thing you can get to growing a new tooth.
- Dental Bridges – For patients who are missing multiple teeth, implants can be used to support a dental bridge. This is a more stable alternative to a conventional bridge or partial denture.
- Dentures – Implant-supported dentures have been proven to restore the appearance of a complete smile as well as the function of healthy, natural teeth.
- All-On-4® Implants – This advanced system allows us to precisely place four implants so you can get a set of fixed replacement teeth attached that same day.
If you want the freedom to eat a wide variety of food and you want to feel confident that your new teeth will not shift, slide, or fall out, then you should ask how you can get dental implants at our practice. Our doctors will be happy to examine your mouth to determine if you are a good candidate for implants. If you are, we will be happy to plan your procedure right here in our office.
We also understand if you may have some anxiety about this kind of procedure. To ease your worries, we want to stress that your comfort is one of our top priorities at Butte Family Dental. We offer three levels of dental sedation, including IV sedation, so you can enjoy a comfortable, worry-free procedure. We also are happy to provide cozy blankets and pillows during your appointment in our private rooms.
Strengthen Your New Smile
Implants are considered the optimal teeth replacements by many oral care professionals. Since people can’t regrow permanent teeth, placing titanium screws in your jaw provides an anchor for dental restorations. The result is that your new teeth look, feel, and function as much like the real thing as possible.
Schedule your free consultation to discuss dental implants in Butte, MT with one of our doctors. You can or call 406-565-4458 to plan your visit to Butte Family Dental. Give yourself a new reason to smile!