Get Dental Implants in Butte, MT From an Experienced Team
With 30 years of combined experience with dental implants, our dentists have the skills to give you the best dental implant solution for your smile. Thanks to their advanced training and hands-on experience, our implant dentists both surgically place implants and restore them in our Butte, MT dentist office. You won’t need to see a specialist! You can even get dental sedation if you’re nervous about the procedure.
Compared to other tooth replacements, dental implants are:
Call 406-565-4458 to schedule a time to come in and find out what dental implants in Butte, MT can do for you. Get your implants from one of our trained dentists.
Enjoy Many Dental Implants Advantages
Implants are a life-changing solution that will save you from going without your teeth or even having dentures. They stay put without adhesives or clasps. Since they become integrated into your bone, they do not shift or slide like dentures can. In addition to their stability, implants give you:
- Freedom to eat. Implants restore your freedom to eat what you like and allow you to enjoy your food again. You no longer have to choose soft foods that are easy to chew or avoid foods that get caught under your dentures. Being able to make healthier choices improves your nutrition and your overall health, too.
- A younger look. Implants help maintain your jawbone and facial structure. Keeping the framework intact prevents a sunken facial appearance, which happens when you lose your teeth. Replacing missing teeth doesn’t just improve your smile – it can make you look younger and improve your overall appearance.
Implants Are a Versatile Tooth Replacement Option
Our Butte, MT implant dentists can replace anywhere from a single tooth to a whole mouthful of teeth with implants. Your choices include:
- Dental implants with a crown to replace one tooth at a time
- Dental implants with a bridge to replace several missing teeth
- Dental implants with dentures to replace many teeth, or even all of them
You can even get All-on-4® dental implants with a fixed set of replacement teeth. Our high-quality Straumann and BioHorizons dental implants will help ensure your success.
Here Is How Dental Implants Work
Implants are long-lasting tooth replacements that have three parts:
- Implant – A small titanium screw that we surgically implant into the jawbone. It is a replacement tooth root.
- Abutment – A post that fits into the implant to attach and support your dental restoration.
- Dental restoration – A crown, bridge, or other replacement teeth that attach to the abutment.
Call Butte Family Dental today at 406-565-4458 to schedule your consultation for dental implants. If you have struggled with missing teeth and are ready for a long-lasting solution, Butte Family Dental is the place you need to go.