A big smile goes a long way in social situations, which is why it’s so important that you feel comfortable sharing your smile with others. If you’re not, you’ll appear less friendly. Let us help you improve your smile so others don’t get the wrong impression of you!
At Butte Family Dental we can help you:
- Cover Imperfections – If you’re self-conscious about a chipped tooth, a gap between teeth, or other flaws, you’ll likely be able to hide them with either dental veneers or a bonding treatment. It may be possible to erase smaller issues with a simple teeth contouring treatment. And a crown can completely cover a tooth with more serious problems. One of our dentists will help you identify the best solution for your smile!
- Brighten Up Your Smile – Professional whitening treatments brighten your teeth much more than a drugstore product. We offer both in-office and at-home options. For a limited time, you can receive 30 percent off either treatment.
- Straighten Crooked Teeth – No one likes the idea of wearing braces for a year or more to straighten teeth. With Six Month Smiles, you won’t have to! They blend more easily into your smile than traditional braces because they have ceramic brackets. Since they focus only on the teeth that show when your smile, most patients complete their treatment within six months.
- Get a Less Gummy Smile – If a heavy gumline overpowers your teeth, we can remove excess gum tissue with a gum reshaping procedure. Your teeth will stand out more!
- Replace Missing Teeth – When you lose teeth, you also lose the roots, which causes the bone surrounding the tooth to deteriorate. Dental implants keep this from happening, by stimulating your jaw in a way similar to tooth roots. Since implants aren’t for everyone, you can replace teeth with dental bridges or dentures instead.
Want to improve your smile? Call us today at 406-565-4458 for an appointment in our Butte, MT office. Since consultations are free, you won’t have to pay a thing to determine the best solution for your smile.