A dentist appointment can be stressful for anyone, but only in the sense that any break from your normal routine is stressful. It can be inconvenient to have to stop what you’re doing and drive to your appointment because of the time away from work or family obligations. The financial burden of treatment costs can be another reason some may avoid the dentist.
But for many patients, it comes down to good old-fashioned fear.
It’s the kind of fear that keeps people from getting dental care entirely, unless it’s absolutely necessary because of pain or significant dental damage.
The good news is that it is possible to overcome it if you’re in the hands of the right team.
Your friends at Butte Family Dental want to help you through it so you can finally take charge of your health and your life!
Break Free From Fear With Dental Sedation!
We understand how hard it is for fearful patients to even show up for dental appointments. That’s why it’s so important to us that you feel welcome from the moment you arrive.
As a staff, we’re passionate about helping people enjoy better oral health and feel great about their smiles. It’s why we do what we do! So you can expect to be treated with warmth and compassion during every visit by our friendly team.
From there, we’ll introduce you to our practice and all the comforts we can provide to make your experience more positive and pleasant.
- Pillows and blankets to make you feel cozy
- Comfortable chairs so you can lay back and relax
- Private rooms where you’ll feel more secure
- Longer appointment times so you won’t feel rushed or stressed
But perhaps the most significant benefit to our patient-focused care is that you have the choice of three different types of dental sedation! We can help you decide which is best for you, according to your treatment plan and anxiety level. All sedative options are safe and effective in relaxing your body and easing your mind so you can get the treatment you need to get your healthy mouth back.
You can choose:
- Inhaled Sedation – This is laughing gas, and it’s safe for all ages. It’s just enough to take the edge off if you’re feeling slightly nervous.
- Oral Sedation – We’re certified to provide a prescription medication you can take before your appointment so by the time treatment begins, you’ll be deeply relaxed.
- IV Sedation – The strongest form of sedation, this is administered with an IV by our highly-trained team for people with intense dental phobia who need a lot of dental work done. This method is powerful, safe, and sleep-inducing so you won’t be aware of what’s going on during your procedure. For people with severe dental anxiety, IV sedation can be life-changing!
Make A Change Today!
You can make the decision today to free yourself from the toll that poor dental health has taken on you, physically and emotionally.
A better experience at the dentist office is only a phone call away. Our caring team is excited to help you overcome dental anxiety for good so you can enjoy better oral and overall health and the confidence that comes with a shiny, beautiful smile!