If you’re looking to replace damaged or missing teeth with a restorative dentistry treatment that will be highly convincing and easy to take care of, look no further than dental implants. To get the closest thing to your natural chompers, call Butte Family Dental at 406-565-4458 to book a free consultation and find out if dental implants are right for you!
Whether you need to replace a single tooth or you want a full-mouth reconstruction, we have a large variety of custom dental implant restoration options for you to choose from at our Butte, MT dentist office, including:
- Dental crowns, which replace individual teeth
- Dental bridges, which can fill the gap left by multiple, adjacent teeth
- Dentures that can take the place of all the teeth in your upper or lower jaw or both
- All-on-4 dental implants, which can replace a full arch of teeth using just four strategically angled dental implant
Our dentists have over three decades of combined experience in providing dental implant services, so you can rest assured that you will receive excellent care in our hands.
Below, we explain how easy dental implants are to care for compared to other tooth replacement options. But as a lead-in of sorts, we’ll also share some of their many other advantages. Dental implants are a great option for suitable patients because they:
- Can last for many, many years or even a patient’s lifetime with proper treatment
- Provide a very strong bite, restoring up to 90 percent of the chewing power of natural teeth
- Help prevent jawbone deterioration so patients can look younger for longer and avoid a “sunken in” appearance
- Do not require any preparation of the healthy teeth you want to keep to be placed
- Look, function, and feel just like your natural pearly whites
So you don’t have to stress about paying for your dental implants, we accept a variety of payment options. We even offer our own in-house financing options so you can pay over time!
Our Butte, MT dentist office also offers convenient appointment times before and after normal work and school hours. We are open at 7:00 a.m. Monday through Friday and stay late until 6:00 p.m. on Tuesdays so you can get the care you need at a time that suits your busy schedule!
Clean Your Dental Implants Just Like Your Natural Teeth
If you or someone you know has ever had to deal with keeping their removable replacement teeth clean, you know how much of a hassle it can be. You typically need to soak them overnight in a special solution, then brush and rinse them very thoroughly before putting them back in your mouth.
And that doesn’t even take into account the messy adhesives they sometimes require!
In contrast, dental implants – regardless of whether they are restored with dentures or dental crowns – do not require any special treatment to be cleaned. Just like your natural chompers, all you need to do is:
- Brush at least twice a day using an ADA-recommended toothpaste and soft-bristled toothbrush
- Floss once daily at minimum
- Visit your dentist every six months for a professional dental cleaning and exam
- Use a mouthwash or rinse if you desire or are recommended by your dentist
So long as you maintain good oral hygiene habits and your jawbone stays healthy, your dental implants can last a very long time. If you have any questions regarding your dental implants, including oral hygiene habits, just let us know. We’re more than happy to help you understand your dental treatments.
In order to have dental implants placed, your jawbone will need to be thick and strong in order to provide a sturdy foundation. We will assess your current situation thoroughly using advanced dental technology like our panoramic digital X-ray system before recommending dental implants.
If you do get dental implants, we will do all we can to make the experience as pleasant as possible. We have a variety of comfort options and can even administer dental sedation options to help relieve your dental anxiety if you’d like. Just let us know how we can help put you at ease!
If you don’t want to deal with special cleaners and cleansing processes to take care of your replacement teeth, call Butte Family Dental at 406-565-4458 to book a consultation for dental implants. You can also swing by our Butte, MT dentist office in person or fill out our handy online form to schedule or ask questions.